Re: New administrator of the link list is wanted

From: Chris Holden <chris_at_i60DYbi2Qha0lPZL8M6vstQHFPmv5u1MHtiAITpNAuKo2MF4TImJXLxOddJCLoTpAyms5L>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 00:14:17 -0000

Snip my abuse...

Why?
a) I'm king now! No other fucker has a link list any more. b) I rule anyway, but just to be sure, see if I don't link something I don't wan't linked...now that's power (this 'un is tongue in cheek, I'll list everything I can find that has a Gloranthan content). BUT MY POINT HAS BEEN MADE!
c) I'll have to work to keep the list current, so any fucker that doesn't help is against Glorantha... and I have a long memory. d) If it ain't "Greg sez" it bloody well should be! f) Bollocks, confused now...
Chris