Re: Yet Another Yelmalian Joke

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_AXAlsXhNRCAUu_IdsJexqqDkm7ZUoEOdbbKBRXSH37BOl0YE88qRR42T-w659FM4jmz>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 21:22:33 -0000

jorganos:

> A young Yelmalian comes home, slightly aglow. His father notices,
and
> the son confesses he had his first time.
>
> The father: "Gosh, boy, you've grown up! Now grab a beer, sit down,
> and tell me all..."
>
> The son: "I'll take the beer and tell you, but I'd prefer not to sit
> down, yet..."

See, you can't get enough of them.

A Yelmalian is riding through some woods when he sees an elf maiden tied naked to a tree. Since he has the geas "Never let an elf suffer needlessly" and this elf didn't need to suffer, he stops and goes to help her. As he goes to untie her, she whips her hand out of the bonds, slips it around his hand, throws the rope around the tree and slips it onto his other hand, pulling it tight and fixing him to the tree. He then realises that this is a notorious elf bandit using SlaveWeed. She then proceeds to take everything he has, his weapons, horse, armour and even his clothes, leaving him naked, "to stop you from chasing me".

Evening comes and he hears sounds of marching nearby and calls for help. A Sun Dome Templar Squad comes into view and he quickly explains what has happened.

The File Leader walks behind him, gives him a kiss on the neck and says "This really isn't your day, is it cupcake" .....