Re: Re: What's Happening on the Lists?

From: Pete Darby <pete.darby_at_GQPZ7zIDh2ac66BAoCxbTKtsMctu-GRjbQYnM0vbXySf8HaJhL0-AZL-75YVpt_Gy>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 13:37:54 +0000

Pfft, it just makes me sing "it's the most wonderful time of the year" when this comes around...

Maybe the lists are dying, maybe just temporarily moribund. It'd be a damn mistake for identifying the health of the lists with the health of glorantha play out there in what's laughably called the real world...

--
Pete Darby

Every Child Matters?