Re: Let's Talk Duck Fascism

From: simonbrayuk_at_nkw4VF-6W823bo7kR_JPCtIuhHZEchSz_j6goeQLXlRnaqC1C-aDYHv5yhwDNXk6
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 12:14:34 EST

>I can't help but be sad at the eagerness with which even HQ 'canon' is
>revised or simply dumped.

It of course goes hand in hand with the one-upmanship that those privy to the 'Secret Inner Greg' often display, usually just before they fall. It is also  the very issue that slows the production of gaming products down to a trickle, making it hard for people to know what is canon this week and so avoid writing and creating. However as we all know there are a lot of people who have had Greg's ear for a time and then found themselves sent to the arena of Gregging, only to be consumed by the lions of discontent and bitterness. Even Saints, Demigods and Heroes have suffered this fate. Occasionally you have to remember that Greg forgets, ask him what an Aldryami looks like, he will give you a different answer every day. Ask him to tell you how a Praxian Knot could tell you to get you to water and he may not even remember its creation. So tell me why does Tarumath not exist this week then?

Simon

Stuff the Ducks, the Turkey Keets are coming!