Re: Let's Talk Duck Fascism

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_VlPXd2zhdDmIlleWYMXjU1HaOPYpQ27NTme9Yz_6hbtA7qdHN6I9id3s5EyUIcR9PoYy>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 19:21:23 -0000

> So tell me why does Tarumath not exist this week then?

Well, thanks for the warning Simon. FWIW, I've fallen out of favor before (well actually, I dropped out of the "Inner Circle" for several years), but I will keep that in mind. :) My answer to this is that David Dunham, Greg and I talked about this quite a lot in the preparation for his Anadikki material (of which David has written an immense amount).

And I consider David's copious and well-thought out material on Anadikkiland (which formed the basis for what I have been doing on Talastar) far more "canonical" with regards to Anadikkiland and Talastar (whatever the hell "canonical" is supposed to mean) than a peripheral comment in a work that was focused on something else. I love ILH-1, I use ILH-1, I have ILH-1 in my "best of Glorantha" stash about sixteen inches from my computer. But Talastar was pretty damn peripheral to that book.

Jeff