Re: Re: Let's Talk Duck Fascism

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_Xu6v0q40R1EpeWvfcNQ67y9gbIcP1d2pTcdxh_psUyirCrsLdRWq5Ieah7_kQLL>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 10:37:38 +1100

Duck Quackist mottos and sayings (from Quackipedia)
  a.. Me ne frego, "I don't give a damn": the Duck Quackist.
  b.. Libro e moschetto - fascista perfetto, "The one wooden leg and the crossbow - make the perfect Fascist."
  c.. Viva la Morte, "Long live death (sacrifice)."
  d.. Tutto nello Quack, niente al di fuori dello Quack, nulla contro lo Quack, "Everything in the Quack, nothing outside the Quack, nothing against the Quack. "
  e.. Credere, Obbedire, Combattere ("Believe, Obey, Fight")
  f.. Se avanzo, seguitemi. Se indietreggio, uccidetemi. Se muoio, vendicatemi, ("If I advance, follow me. If I retreat, kill me. If I quack, avenge me")

  Bravissimo! "Il Duckie ha sempre ragione." Now we have to wait for some   suitable Stansfieldian duck art to this end. And realise that the   presumed axe-blade emerging from the fasces was a duck's bill all   along...

  Mark

  No virus found in this incoming message.   Checked by AVG Free Edition.