Duck Nativity

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_NXaxgMdbNIQ6V1T7nUOkJKJsI12tF9RprowNud0lfJbkZ5aZ_3ZNwLCqSQ8Oe50IEy_YeWDr>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 10:33:50 -0000

Saw this in the times yesterday - Is Stu designign Christmas decorations now?
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/caitlin_moran/artic le3025012.ece
"The most extraordinary Christmas animal incident, however, occurred in the final aisle of the Christmas Store, where I came upon the Duck Nativity. Yeah, that's right – the most decisive moment of Western civilisation of the past 2,000 years, as recreated in china, by ducks. Now, I am quite at home with surrealism – indeed, that home could well be made of an out-sized pitta-pocket, and situated on the side of a clock. But even I felt distinctly dizzy at the sight of a duck shepherd, bearing a lamb, paying homage to a duckling Christ, who was emerging from a giant, splintered egg. To save mankind. Next to the hose-pipe section. "