Bright Blessings For Sacred Time

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_uROUdnz9WsmpwHpyP3kCHydLJQ7KHN20tUxUvTAoRt93HPBygi-fRirajYWAj_3x>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:36:28 +1100

Here's wishing all my fellow Glorigeeks and Gloranthaphiles - be they stormie or moonie, HQ, RQ or 'make it up we go along', duck lovers or duck hunters, samurai keet or ninja keet, one bump or two, Kallyrii, Argrathii, Fazzurite, or just old fashioned "loot the bodies Braggi" - a safe, happy and relaxing Sacred Time.

Thanks to everyone for their humour, insight, creativity and friendship over the last year. (No, not you Immod lot. You've all been very naughty. :) )

By way of modest celebration I've uploaded a recent piece of art, a Heortling thane, which you are all most welcome to add to your screensaver/wallpaper collection. The image is a 2133*1600 JPG and is 980K in size.

You can inspect a thumbnail at

http://mythologic.info/

or if you're a particularly trusting type, jump straight to

http://mythologic.info/heortling.jpg

Here's to a productive 2008 with many bright shiny Moon Design publications.

Sorry for the cross posting.

Cheers

John

('And we'll keep on trying till we run out of cake')

John Hughes
Publications Editor
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research College of Arts and Social Sciences
Hanna Neumann Building #21
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200 Australia

T: +61 2 6125 0649
F: +61 2 6125 9730
W: www.anu.edu.au/caepr

CRICOS Provider #00120C

The CAEPR website has a large and growing electronic library of publications available
for free download, including Discussion Papers, Working Papers, Monographs and Topical Issues.