Re: Travel Narratives in historically-bound and outdated models of uberGlorantha

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_f4fYu2YR9JCep2NSuUw-Ils5cc75KRhWlQM_kAV6gwnwhIUH1mEiYt11_0vehgE8DMh>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:41:22 -0000

Keith Nellist:

> Anyone going to watch 10000BC?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?
> v=tWrIp14Jcbk&feature=PlayList&p=0D70BD2D97627570&index=163

I would if the link worked. Try 10000BC
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWrIp14Jcbk&feature=PlayList&p=0D70BD2D9\ 7627570&index=163> instead.

The trailer looks good, not enough Rachel Welsh types in bikinis, though.

I'm not sure about the Sabre-Tooth Lion/Tiger, but I'm getting a bit anoraky.

But, I'll be there when it comes out. But I have to watch Rambo first.

See Ya

Simon