Re: Re: Travel Narratives in historically-bound and outdated models of uberGlorantha

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_jROOI7DlOsdf1SffkCyjbGL6zh49hKDVqd1PZLRQOZwQgZNnN8uZGRst0wuVU0HY>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:24:36 +1100

PS: He's from New Zealand.

dj

At 08:58 AM 26/02/2008, John Machin wrote:

>S'truth! It looks like everything that they teach in schools over here
>about whinging Poms is true.
>
>Thank Makan this is the lucky country, someone pass me a vomitous beer
>and an inedible meat-pie!

John Hughes
Publications Editor
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research College of Arts and Social Sciences
Hanna Neumann Building #21
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200 Australia

T: +61 2 6125 0649
F: +61 2 6125 9730
W: www.anu.edu.au/caepr

CRICOS Provider #00120C

The CAEPR website has a large and growing electronic library of publications available
for free download, including Discussion Papers, Working Papers, Monographs and Topical Issues.