Re: Feel the RAGING STUPIDITY OF THE RETARDED VILLAGE IDIOTS!!

From: Newt <mrnewt_at_IIThzHf7H3K22O-PM6bMj2h2pt8UXUbRR_bJE5YmBxRPFwGp_5NxTU_tV_JZMQNGTOsl0>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 22:33:13 -0000

Good god how I've missed the more moronic elements of Gloranthan fandom.

Are any of you jolly idiots coming along to Continuum?

Perhaps you could repeat this act in a more courageous way, in front of the some of the Mongoose staff writers, whose writing you may not like in the spirit of a 15 year old playground critic, but who pour much more CREATIVE effort and Love into producing the new RQ Glorantha line than your infantile act of destruction. I'm sure Lawrence Whitaker would split his sides in mirthful delight at your wacky book burning hijinks.

Love and lollipops

;O)Newt