Re: "Cluedo stars killed in makeover "

From: Pete Darby <pete.darby_at_rKMLSHB-tikzYsXb6aF0VKoe_WXgV3Gc7L-hpB70bEfmX13L-oBIycjhfKZDsjTkt>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:29:55 +0100

gosh, do you think they'll then release "classic cleudo" for a markup?

Note to Hasbro: cluedo sales dropping off isn't because of the characters being old fashioned. It's because for most people the game represents very dull afternoons and arguments over the rules.

And I don't want my comedy agatha christie suspects "more human". What piffle. If you can still win by deducing you were the murderer, but you'd forgotten or something, then it's all too silly for worrying about characterisation.

Give me mystery of the abbey any day.

--
Pete Darby

Every Child Matters?
Each week: 450,000 children are bullied in school.
Each year: more than 360,000 children injured in schools
Each year: at least 16 children commit suicide as a result of school
bullying
Each year: an estimated 1 million children truant
Each year: more than 1 in 6 children leave school unable to read, write or
add up