Re: What I want to know is...

From: David Weihe <blerg2_at_BmQyGqGsJ6cFswULtElYeLFBrtorZhonCl31ffXJ36aKevEBoAnvE-ZbCYNdLjqEiff0->
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 09:27:04 -0700 (PDT)

metcalph_at_Z2V9Lq6Ufi_vohyzxmi2uBipjf189roihZWlOf2Juj1ONjB1BKWJ2N38GAbC7kGxiBKRbDzP0gslbuCxGSoEJI9UfQ.yahoo.invalid wrote:
> ...Is Sarah Palin a Vingan? Discuss.
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

With Ernalda The Queen. Mapping Queen to state governor, or even city mayor, seems reasonable, and given that she apparently is the most popular governor (either in Alaska history, or just among serving governors -- the networks didn't disambiguate this) she must have put a lot of effort (i.e., HPs) into this side, as well.

Of course, given that all Alaska residents share in the state oil revenues, and the rise in price over the last year or so, Elizabeth Bathory would probably be fairly popular, too, were she governor.

> I don't see what the problem is.
>
> She hunts Moose...
>
> ..and since Moose bites can be very nasty...
>
> ...that would seem to me to be a male activity, no?
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

Alternately, do the Valindi have a Tomboy/Sister Goddess? Alaska would seem to be more Winter-related than just generic Storm-related.