Re: Spore

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_Mt9lk1RhsPydNObQ8YKIdYGAOlVMV-mgXifPP-ZpM6KVxUvCIICdGDcQi9lbrdFStx>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 11:50:50 +1000

2008/9/8 Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_UgLSO2JwuAq_PR9_2jlgKhMfX7OsEWiN7H_Tu-v7AZtouX-F3l7dSabz0PsYlI1POO1e3YMq1oxA3TYD8EhULSTkgya5.yahoo.invalid>:
> Has anyone picked up Spore, yet?

Yep! I got the 'Galactic Edition' mself (they had me at "one hundred page manual...").

I tried to make a tentacled walktapus thing but I got distracted and ended up with something weird...

I did bump into some crazed religious (Hueymakti?) space ducks in my game, but I think I am going to roast 'em...

--
John Machin