Re: Glorantha Online & Glorantha Offline

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_aJuoBpRMJwNhYaMI1mLTFjro7HU9ERSJsFhdZnaJ2WnfViAT-snnWzWRN8HfpkU>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 22:41:05 +1100

Interesting points David, and I think you're right about narrative play being difficult to do well. It's like trying to tell your own story in someone elses. I think this works in a strong genre - which is what I think Hero Quest is designed for. A strong genre where everyone understands how the stories work. For some people, Gloranthageeks like me, Glorantha is a stong genre setting. For others, less so, so it works for some of us but not others.

Keith