Re: Glorantha Online & Glorantha Offline

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_MhztIbHWnZaXqLrqUNwoqmnJMH50QWAd8W4zr2EJ9dmN_Ph40BAtS39CyYoJZqio9U>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 09:02:10 +1100

2009/3/4 David Cake <dave_at_jqD8avBC23ZFoEOzfl-39kujU-bWNIBWOmNywpQuCot_JaGSHm7HuycMGc2ekLDiZv-SJiCDXp62tUHC.yahoo.invalid>: <heaps of stuff>

I don't agree. With, well nearly anything (maybe with the WW sledging?).

Narrativism isn't about players providing everything; collaboration is not about players providing everything.

I do agree that straw men are SO COOL though.

--
John Machin