Re: Damned underfunded publishers!

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_YNLF0IX_bFNUKA4gVcZklYL1215Bdi1eMUP1I6RNiQ019PbUqt1IjtOtWEF7S>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 22:27:41 -0000

Simon:
> And so it should be. Artwork just takes up space where there could be
> useful information.

"EMIRIKOL THE CHAOTIC IS NOT IMPRESSED!"
> In any case, artwork these days is just pictures. We used to have
> semi-naked nymphs busting out of the water, warrior women in
> chainmail bikinis and naked dyads hiding behind trees. Now, that's
> art.

On that I'm sure Emirikol would agree. Especially as the reason that he appears to be in such a hurry is because he's heading to the prostitute encounter table on the opposite page.

http://tinyurl.com/emirikol

(By the way, if you have the original, you'll be able to notice that Emirikol has a Horned Man rune clasping his cloak. Good lad.)

Stew.