Re: Re: Damned underfunded publishers!

From: Sam Elliot <SamLElliot_at_Jal5TarJIKE7ttFFI0zGfPoqJDcRk2-uJ6bRcHQXmlo1KaqVrYoO-P_uJSkDcBuEo>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:35:05 -0300

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 7:23 PM, John Hughes <john.hughes_at_pIHpLw2_GcnyqUuh-B4GNmIYTumYc4B0aqKe5d3Ph12jYEdBXxEz0Cu_eCoGgZlpGSZPXMzH0q_uCNNS1TAjQw.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

>>In any case, artwork these days is just pictures. We used to have
>>semi-naked nymphs busting out of the water, warrior women in
>>chainmail bikinis and naked dyads hiding behind trees. Now, that's art.
>
> Ah, but with the current 'real men and unreal women' revisionism,
> we're all waiting for ' 'WHAT VINGA DID NEXT'. For the articles,
> obviously...

Dear Hearts in Glorantha,

Let me tell you about the time I showed Vinga how to handle a javelin...

It was Fire Season and I was sat by the pool in my trunks. The wife said she was off out for an hour or so. Now, she's got an open mind, my wife, but I'd say of her friends' minds are even more open...

Could work?