Re: Glorantha Online & Glorantha Offline

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_6wSUXWshCbDV6bzykh1lmXQkUW_P3w321q-ER2U6x24OHwCIGjSfiHjiuMHOkVWi41IC>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 08:15:15 -0000

> >My current group here in Berlin has two people that are familiar
> >with Glorantha but hardly experts. The other three knew nothing
> >about it prior to this game. And they are fantastic.
>
> yes, but *why*?

Why are they fantastic? Because they are having fun in a creative and entertaining manner. Because they enjoy the mythical feel of Glorantha and the richness of the setting.

John, you might not like the approach that I (or Loz or David Dunham or Ian Cooper) are taking. That's fine, that's your right. Go ahead and hate it if you want. But it is informed by thousands of hours of gameplay with a very wide range of players and narrators.

Jeff