Re: Re: Glorantha Online & Glorantha Offline

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_GwppLWIx_wmnAO6WXwNU-wPzLKfTP8153P6u1u2sjoIvnDR-_uL-B6jURZCC6do4fW>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:05:03 +1100

2009/3/11 John Hughes <john.hughes_at_Sj5yK_5175oFp04xfBVhvQNEOXrvgIh3x7vLZvVCnLzcG2fMwVitIkCNnizgXEkUAtwxIiQuVJlYb4_FyDk.yahoo.invalid>:
> That's hardly explaining the unique value of the system that you're
> toting. You need to dig down deeper than 'mythical feel' and
> 'richness' before you can explain why said game is 'fantastic'.

Come on John, everyone loves a good mythical feel once in a while...

I do tend to agree though: games can be awesome through no fault, or virtue, of their own. If you get a bunch of frothers in a room they are going to froth over just about anything.

Jeff, I'm curious about what *turns people into* Glorantha-frothers not the fact that they are them. Why you think that your Way is a good Way to Get It. Without saying "mythical feel" again please... I am expected to keep a degree of decorum in the workplace.

--
John Machin