Re: Glorantha Online & Glorantha Offline

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_O-WeS5plRz0rBzh0QoZ0xMEYk06o7nFLb8F0jSFsW9dy35sIbX6fhw36R>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:18:24 -0000

I don't think I have ever intended to tell anyone that their preferred approach is wrong. Live and let live.

But it has to be said that I find much of the advocacy seems to denigrate my play style.

The issue is that both sides do have differing opinions. Expression by one side of an opinion is often implicitly a challenge to the other. But its difficult for adherents to see that.

I appreciate Trotsky feels I was criticing him, but does Trosky realize I feel he was criticising me and my play style.

> It'd be great if this idiocy stopped.<
It would, but I hope everyone understands that both sides feel aggrieved (much as in all conflicts)