Re: Glorantha Online & Glorantha Offline

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_91XgA1B-p5HVe28NjEAcF2uPMJqI-tVH8nqi-kPtSpjB0mklkMxHxTjUgFYhGE7z>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:33:11 +1100

Boaty! They're letting you out on day visits! Fantastic!

>You never contained me you beardy fuck. It is very amusing to sit
>here and watch you bang on about the same shit I used too. Of
>course you use all those big words so your rants are lot more acceptable.

That's *Mr* beardy fuck to you. You may well be right. Lessons:

  1. Use big words. A lot.
  2. Be polite. Calling shit-for-brains *Mr* shit-for-brains will signal that your grievance is not personal and that you have a legitimate and deeply felt injustice to air.
  3. Think and consult before appointing yourself Pope Stevie II, Supreme Keeper of all that is holy, Gloranthan Truth Incarnate, corrector of nasty gaming habits and impure alternative visions.

Nice to see you surface. Remember to keep taking your meds.

dj