Re: How often do you play?

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_ERcAY243UfC3VFYAsIW0AIOFuzZPKr3N--ecdVwPdrjdR0gNer0A6Yu18-CN3F9C-E>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 01:58:30 +1100

I have 8 sessions a fortnight, since locally people seem to like fortnightly rotations.
One of those is a Lunars-in-DP HQ game; others currently include Burning Wheel, Burning Empires, Polaris, Ars Magica, Houses of the Blooded and D&D4. In a Wicked Age is my go-to pick-up game right now and I imagine it probably gets a look-in at least once a fortnight on average.

There are local gamesdays and cons as well, which I am not counting here.

Sessions tend to be between three and five hours, depending on the game, energy levels, cosmic vibrations, etc.

--
John Machin