Re: How often do you play?

From: celtredleg_at_digeH97ozEr9AVS8paXZx2H6sW3SA5_6f6fWncHD4jjPo34EnKGqSZPp71hT4dLqn
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 11:02:44 -0400

MRQ every week.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_I-zQOYp-oDpRL98qI2sKWv_Q_5TiYJZgpCQeV4EtmPZ7LQSaIAVBoFCpdat_VB-CJ8PaOlGmSpsxAkEkXb0y5fOicP63FQ.yahoo.invalid> To: ImmoderateGloranthaQuest_at_yahoogroups.com Sent: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 7:02 am
Subject: How often do you play?

I'm interested in how often the community plays.

We play once a week. Allowing for holidays and the like I would guess we get together about 42 times a year. We play HQ probably for the half that time, so about 21 times a year. Most of the time that would be in Glorantha.

When we are not playing HQ it is a mix. Games over the last year were In A Wicked Age, My Life With Master, Dying Earth, and Spirit of the Century.

How about everyone else?