Re: How often do you play?

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_GdIRcbPpmFndgUH7orwha5gRarc8SdKLlYZiikPoEtEZNNpfbUSVe9eEwM_AKL-Q9HL7>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 17:58:44 -0000

> We play once a week. Allowing for holidays and the like I would guess we get together about 42 times a year. We play HQ probably for the half that time, so about 21 times a year. Most of the time that would be in Glorantha.

We play every other week and then have our little gaming "retreats" (for example, at the end of the month we have our little mini-con on the Baltic Sea where we will probably get four or five HQ sessions in and we will do the same thing around Easter). We play HQ in Glorantha and Call of Cthulhu.

Jeff