Re: FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_oyQiXteIL4ceMUSVwfAlehFTeP6ECDAz-D-HuTAlFGC2x1XEH6jWIPXcGP3tGJvRmM3jS>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:36:11 -0700

> COuld someone have come up with a situtation more destined to fail if they
> had sat down and deliverately designed it?

I must say that going into the assignment I was excited to get something done - it had been too long between releases, and we had some great stuff in hand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum.

However, I was not in control of the "critical-path elements".

My feelings about the other three elements of my post grew over time.

RR