Re: I have decided to resign dramatically and publically

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_aunxtMKr2TsD72g9GvOJN-ZIZnq8BdaEZBc-CloV-qOwNu49Re1mZ8Ta1vDiaK1Hh_z76>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:58:32 -0700

>>In the spirit of those who have gone before me on this and other lists I
>>have decided to resign. From what. From whatever you have got.

<snip a load of crap>

Oooh, I am cut to the quick. I am abashed and ashamed. I am attacked in third-person satire.

I said I was no longer working at Moon Design. I had to say it because Rick still hasn't, even though it's now two weeks since he was supposed to. Since I was supposed to be the "Communications Czar", I felt that letting people know *why* I wasn't going to be answering their questions was...useful.

So fuck off, Ian.

RR