Re: I have decided to resign dramatically and publically

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_oJcW-933aIRh1bOpXtDIDMsQ6WCjRTJa-1tlvXr3OhhzcSIIiIj2ynWT7o5kUW8pF7i>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:34:41 -0000

Paolo Guccione (about David Boatright):
> Hey! You can only be non-politically-correct towards other fellow
> Gloranthaphiles here! Now be a good man, do as your President did
> and ring up the Chairman of the Paralympics for Primates to express
> your deep sorrow and regret.

"Your President"? He won't like that, unless Ulster has become the 51st State.

> Kidding notwithstanding, everyone should acknowledge that Rick had
> serious troubles with his suppliers, his printing facility first of
> all, that were definitely not his fault. Still, the actual production
> is way below what everyone could reasonably expected, even after
> these troubles. And this is undeniable, too.

Nothing is ever anyone's fault.

Still, I'm waiting until next year, that's when all the good stuff always comes out.

In the meantime I'll buy RQ stuff as that still comes out fairly regularly.

Maybe we could see the Western material come out in RQ form? It should be fairly easy to convert it back to HeroQuest, after all. In fact, now that we have RQ and BRP (RQ-Modern), perhaps we could have RQH (RuneQuest for Heroes) instead of HQ2.

See Ya

Simon