Re: Re: I have decided to resign dramatically and publically

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_NibxJmrRmqzIfzDKgdvrdpOPtiUm8lkuX5nirLIbe32JrQn8ozix0vK1tkpnKFuscR>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 09:16:17 +1100

2009/3/26 julianlord <julian.lord_at_1iiq-jTNm-pcpZ6x_DR0CFneKNIJrDg3mHAL2GNiqYOPnbe0zuhd6WROwX-R-o1mvcZBmtkOplLmgg6q.yahoo.invalid>

> Not that I don't think that people insulting Rory for instance are a bunch
> of ungrateful and incivil little twerps, and I mean --
>
> http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19/

I dispute not the truth of this axiom, only it's applicability here.

Really though, you Gloranthan pricks are a mournful fucking bunch aren't you?
Sitting alone in small rooms, bathing in the light of monitors, churning out dense prose (or even more dense email group messages) and occasionally exposing your (largely metaphorical) veins in order to express your deep want/longing/disappointment/ennui.

Do you all wear black clothing and neglect to trim your fingernails as well? :/

"Oh dear roleplaying is *hard" *rolls eyes*

If it's ceased to be fun then for goodness-sake stop doing it!

Anyone who criticises someone for failing to continue - in their spare time - with labour-intensive activities that have long since ceased to be entertaining should just pause to reflect for a moment. And by "pause to reflect" I really mean "shut the fuck up".

--
John Machin