Re: I have decided to resign dramatically and publically

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_-SrkW-it2Up7dYV7dUhyL6dSQSazTR5TVCHBIrcsDS5mD1GAEbBdXPZMEyCRWsgn3x0M>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:20:18 -0000

> Thats pretty hard since apart from Tentacles (now that Convulsion is dead) there is no official Glorantha/Heroquest presence at any convention.

You mean like at Continuum? The same Continuum you wimped out from attending last year? Continuum has a big Glorantha/Heroquest presence, as does Tentacles. Heck, according to Darran Sims and Newt Newport there are plenty of UK cons with a Glorantha/Heroquest presence.

But as far as I can tell, you prefer to just hide behind your computer screen and insult folk that you probably wouldn't even dare speak to face to face.

Jeff