Re: I have decided to resign dramatically and publically

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_W9y9B4aLHTIEZeVcWsmUV-DX3KmOVEk2wMnhnPCbthGrKrH06I_ZVcpxP6JFg>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 22:58:50 -0000

Jeff:
> ... with ... Derbyshire in second place.

%$^& me! That shows how bad the state of roleplaying is. It's like snooker: any sport that holds its world championship in Sheffield has to be of pretty dubious merit.

But then I'm just miffed because Newt and I swapped places, and I now have to live in fucking Yorkshire.

Mind you, young man, speaking of Derbyshire and Yorkshire, I'm looking forward to going to see 'The Damned United' tomorrow.

Stew.

[Who claims to be a Lancastrian but was actually born in Hertford. Go figure...]