RE: [ImmoderateGloranthaQuest] Pavis brūle-t-il ?

From: Mike Gibb <migibb_at_RPya4ArIliAHfI-zwCeQqXakEhsfPLwWbpv_qzDHJ5l4TCQ1xtJaM1Ie226gvGCoXv6xe>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 07:14:16 +0000

From: julian.lord_at_PY2v8tCNSSTTU2VNWAnG-JplKJa0Ruef-V7UuVS_ECSM5i7eFKt5X3Zfs1ur9ldvV5UDoIHjtMcALqU.yahoo.invalid
>eerrrr well no that's not what I meant, but I suppose it does cut both ways, doesn't it... except that my comment was in NO WAY WHATSOEVER intended about RRrrorrry, who in my opinion has over the years been *consistently* open-minded and generous towards people -- which is of course *exactly* why his resignation is so disturbing, isn't it ; and why it was you know, perhaps a teensy-weensy itsy-bitsy teh stoopid to make some cleverclogs disdainful satire about it...

>I was referring to people ("fans") fucking about with members of the production team(s), or with people who have been or who might again one day be members of this/those team(s).
I couldn't agree more with what you're saying about Rory. He's been a great asset to Glorantha, as well as being a *top bloke* (TM) And doesn't strike me as the sort to harp on the sidelines and try and feck it up for everyone else (this being *one* of the complaints he said led to his resignation).

But he didn't resign publicly. He did so in private and only when prompted as to "where's Rory" did he come out and let us know. I was under the impression that the public resignation was that of the gentleman who *resigned* from the Glorantha lists because.... Well I'm still not entirely sure why!!! To throw the toys out of the pram I think!

I can't speak on behalf of the original poster (Ian?) But that was certainly the inference I took from his (remarkaly brilliant) satire. But what do I know? I'm just a bunch of baaaaastards. Like the rest of youse!!! Mike

 25GB of FREE Online Storage – Find out more http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665320/direct/01/