Re: Pavis brūle-t-il ?

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_ultY-vKl2fVE6sZHc2lw1pA3MyVQWUQK18EQ1mWAicqMUiA_UrgeoDuls>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:07:09 -0000

> eerrrr well no that's not what I meant, but I suppose it does cut both ways, doesn't it...

He started it after all.

> and why it was you know, perhaps a teensy-weensy itsy-bitsy teh >stoopid to make some cleverclogs disdainful satire about it...

Of course. His right to attack me in this forum, without reponse is sacrosanct. I forgot the note on the immmoderate Glorantha list where it said 'where Rory gets to attack people trying giving up their own time without pay to try and make stuff for the fans, and we attack anyone who dares to respond to that criticism'

Because you know so much about what happened Julian that you have a right to criticise my reaction as unfair. Rory's criticisms of me are more justified are they? From what evidence that you have?

It looks Julian as though you want to irritate people who are working hard to try and make stuff happen. If that's what you want to achieve, well you're going exactly the right way about it. Go on give the guys working for free another good kicking while they are down.