Re: I have decided to resign dramatically and publically

From: continuum2008 <Continuum2008_at_lAvI58PjacYAEA7v9c0eXzO1pcOeVxV9zGG6GXL0XEYK2rugXuoNRCDld-oOWM>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:23:08 -0000

"Jeff Richard" wrote:
> You mean like at Continuum? The same Continuum you wimped
> out from attending last year? Continuum has a big
> Glorantha/Heroquest presence, as does Tentacles. Heck,
> according to Darran Sims and Newt Newport there are plenty of
> UK cons with a Glorantha/Heroquest presence.

That is because we go out to these cons and get games going of HeroQuest and Glorantha. We also discuss games on forums, lists and bulletin boards and spread the word out that way to.

Quite a few people are interested in Glorantha and/or HeroQuest and a few join in games. I have ran the same scenario, 'Dark Heart of the Dragon Lands', over 20 times at various RPG cons and game meets across the UK and Europe. Since 2003 I have ran HeroQuest games for over 400 people.

Darran