Re: Pavis brūle-t-il ?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_xMzkrQqz1qorh70U8Ipj8x0QijBUBinBbtZFq0liuD6MkIXaXoyCC-JLvyDUolA7Bs_gd>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 08:54:02 -0700

Just a few things -

I'm going to break IGQ rules and apologize to Ian in particular, and the Fans and Writers in General. I was pissed off (In the Americain meaning of "Really angry", not the British version of "Drunk") when I wrote that, and still am, rather. However, that's no excuse for insults, or airing my personal feeling in public (even on this list). .

I've not left the Gloranthan community, though I am taking a break from the lists. This is voluntary on my part, and, since I didn't announced it before doing so, shouldn't be held as a "Public", nor a "Dramatic", "Resignation". Think of it as a sabbatical, a walkabout, a vacation, or a self imposed exile, but I will (probably) be back.

No, I *don't* like the new HQ2 rules. However I've not "fucked with" the other writers of them on public lists, and I don't plan to. I replied to Ian simply because I felt that his satire was an attack on me (Tim Ellis's was even moreso but I decided to not demean myself to answer it).

RR