Re: [ImmoderateGloranthaQuest] Re: Pavis brūle-t-il ?

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_qi0q2sfpTCyyWr0YUcjc9lyR3FVVkxAYwTrvP5vEqf9ItGPCl4WwJ_94I6cVtzK>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 10:52:07 +1100

I can think of at least 3 good reasons not to have a mud-wrestling bout.

  Julian Lord:
> I dunno, you want to have a fight with Rory ? Go ahead mate, but
> don't expect anyone else to enjoy the spectacle, and on *this* list,
> don't expect any magic protection against further comments that you
> may dislike ...

  I'm enjoying it. It would be better if I actually knew the people involved, but what the Hell.

  If they were of the opposite sex, I'd suggest they had a mud-wrestling bout to settle the matter. Hell, why don't they do that anyway?

  See Ya

  Simon

  No virus found in this incoming message.   Checked by AVG.