Re: I have decided to resign dramatically and publically

From: David Boatright <dcboatright_at_A9zBnrZ3RFKCblX6X1-nh0DudYeXptdkP1vr7f0owlphfvUt4_WDJR8QcH6E5uno>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 02:16:26 -0000

.
>Quite a few people are interested in Glorantha and/or HeroQuest and a >few join in games. I have ran the same scenario, 'Dark Heart of the >Dragon Lands', over 20 times at various RPG cons and game meets across >the UK and Europe. Since 2003 I have ran HeroQuest games for over 400 >people.

I guess everyone missed the official part in my post . How many of these conventions have Greg, Minty or who ever the current hanger on is (currently that seems to be Jeff Richards) and the type of convention I meant was the larger ones like Gencon. From what I have seen you and Newt have been busting your balls but how much support have you had?

So far my attempts to lure people into playing Heroquest have failed but then again I can't stray to far from the facility. I was thinking of running some Heroquest at a con in Tampa, FL in October if anybody feels like coming and giving me a good kicking.