Re: I have decided to resign dramatically and publically

From: continuum2008 <Continuum2008_at__-rWhvSJ-Z0_DbVWJaLUN64uVJufFyU5QW5XiPRd3Fju9DhPTgQxozAX5MTBwM>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 12:31:41 -0000

"David Boatright" wrote:
> I guess everyone missed the official part in my post . How
> many of these conventions have Greg, Minty or who ever the
> current hanger on is (currently that seems to be Jeff Richards)
> and the type of convention I meant was the larger ones like
> Gencon. From what I have seen you and Newt have been
> busting your balls but how much support have you had?

We have had plenty of support and still receive it. We had playtest copies of the HeroQuest rules, prize support, help and advice on the system, and mentions on the website. If I was a better writer I would contribute my scenarios for publication.

> So far my attempts to lure people into playing Heroquest have
> failed but then again I can't stray to far from the facility. I was
> thinking of running some Heroquest at a con in Tampa, FL in
> October if anybody feels like coming and giving me a good
> kicking.

Good luck with that.
I do believe 'if you run it they will come,' I hope you get a good attendance for your games. I have written up some practical advice on my blog about running games at conventions that might be useful? http://darransims.livejournal.com/26965.html

Darran