Re: Re: Chill

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_mAvlrIO2uwAqfEdqiS5sF_gOAwdRyUZUlJGBo6I5DL_xy2plVo-FMSjYCziJLKTeHb>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 22:59:29 +1100

Keep the Faith comments and "This always happens, just be cool" comments. Does no-one wonder why it always happens? I wonder why it happens.

It may be an issue to do with my profession but when I see something inefficient my urge is to beat the shit out of it until it is efficient; not just say "oh yeah well that is the way it *always* has been". Some "traditions" are actually just bullshit.

Stew, you will be pleased to know that I am placing my order for a medallion now.

--
John Machin