vote for your favourite chaos feature

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_Kt8agL_byjdbiPZq0u3EfeaOJZ7NMJkHfT0dvBWwRrz2vPl1-9bPftxK8MQu4TY>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 15:38:13 -0000

Click here to vote:
http://software.kelgray.co.uk:12345/chaos

Simple Instructions for people who didn't submit Chaos Features:

For the purposes of these instructions I'm going to assume your name is Matthew Cole and that your email address is matthew_at_omFSQD79pXh6pkccAe509IrllWqDuR3hIC3rOFupxzpzDl5vFZetfyAjJRYbF_-RPOayrWNxF1o.yahoo.invalid

You are allowed three votes.

People who did submit Chaos Features:

May I remind everyone who submitted chaos features and hasn't voted yet that the deadline for this competition is one week before Tentacles (where Greg will be presenting the results).

You are already registered so all you have to do is log in using the email address you used to submit your features and decide on a password.

If you have any problems, contact me off-list: I will be pleased to help you get voting.

Cheers