Re: Re: The Sartar Book - Whats Missing

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_J1OJJkK2aOfnMNTdP9Lne7WEGzyqpzhrMdIYOT3piWAJTNHajrdAEEr4riMv>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 11:38:40 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks. But what are the sources on how do they do it , and in what numbers?
Sartar we sort-of know about, (although we also know that the worship of Heler independent of the Orlanth cult is rare).
In Ralios, it is presumably a Wesmonstran thing-- and how much do we know even about the ways in which the people of Wesmonstran worship Orlanth? Do they do it like people do in Sartar or Heortland?
Also, is Hibour (Auloring god of floods) really Heler by another name? (Though one suspects that (i) the Godlearners might have thought so, and (ii) that the Aulorings wouldn't care one way or the other).
Richard Hayes

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_AGktnM25diKVsFgVCBOyeMqSlFaATghqJ_BT4ONrvWgB4XpGYdw7xNsJceGg3HOpev0uvj8Bd2uFs0ed.yahoo.invalid> Subject: Re: The Sartar Book - Whats Missing To: ImmoderateGloranthaQuest_at_yahoogroups.com Date: Sunday, 7 June, 2009, 10:07 AM

Richard Hayes :

> Where are the other places where Heler might be worshipped independently?

Sartar, Esrolia, Maniria, Umathela, Ralios, Tarsh, (...) , etc, :)

Julian Lord

You Are All Idiots. Signed, De Immod.

Yahoo! Groups Links