Convention Wars!

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_tqB16Ih70m_QljidfyvVl0Pyp4MEJqi-1ZVeV0tR2hgctwP6g2rBs03oXESPXXCJ46C>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 12:36:15 -0000

At last, it has happened.

Over at the Tentacles Yagoo Group, we have two very different convention groups forming.

In the Red Corner, we have the Chaos Society who are planning a follow-up convention to Tentacles, which will be stronger, faster, better than before.

In the Blue Corner, we have the Eternal Convention, a bunch of newbies who are clinging on to the quaint idea that we had an excellent convention in an excellent castle, so why not carry on having excellent conventions at the same excellent castle?

So, Seconds out, Round One, Ding Ding!