Rule One Magazine issue 3 needs articles

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_lZkyMjbSkC-rkVbDn4GSbaDoKkK68J9X2R3FXI85n-Hsz2o6x1iDPF08lEDx-ZOvtOArh>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 12:11:10 -0800

Not that any of you are able to read anything more than a 140-character twitter anymore, and your writing would probably be full of "l33t" speak, so I don't know why I bother posting here.

But if, by some miraculous occurance, you have some bit of crayon-scrawl that you think deserves a wider audience than your two buddies in your parent's basement, drop me a line: rjremr_at_ngubuON9eVDeab4jlxXuXdQZMZ9k2p827bpTiNZKsvbpRnIkTSK7zRzbADlsr4sbyT0skdpCFvJK66qPOA.yahoo.invalid

RR