Rule One is too good to you

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_JuuwuKsKHy-FOaQpjGIAdbE_cKpBqs7x-41cvh4wViytfhgnV5c0GWyYcasRMAEU9isN4>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 09:33:52 -0800

Awright you weasles, Rule One is presenting Issue 3, even though you don't deserve it.

Issue three is now available at http://ruleonemagazine.com/

Because I couldn't get enough of you slackers to contribute, this issue we have to give you not one, not two, but three contest results. Matthew Cole's Chaos Feature competition from January 2009, and Ian Cooper's Sartar, Kingdom of Heroes Character and Feat contests from December, 2009. (Which you guys also didn't contribute towards.

We also have a look at the hexads of Kralorela, a First Age story by Greg Stafford, a FAQ for issue 2's Peloria boardgame modification, and an Ogre cult from Carmania by some idjit named Roderick Robertson.

And, if you duffers can get off your thumbs, we're now accepting submissions for Issue 4.

RR