Re: Digest Number 1208

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_ReSCNoYvWDQ2RTtzHwZMzuqiTwSqk_f4PFlf5LfPEXMe4ZSteBPJCMUVgyxDORklivPx5>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 09:41:20 -0800

>>Yarg! We gave the shameless bastard another opportunity for
>>self-promotion.

He has even capitalized words like role-playing, scenarios and miniatures as if it will give them some undeserved sense of importance. <sigh>

WeLcoME tO tHe INTERNETs wherE YOU caN't STOp me! NyaRr!!!!!!!!!!

>>Still, given the above commitment to "publish it all" - with no commitment
to quality or originality mentioned - I will have to submit my Hofstaring *Treeleaper:
Tiddlywinks in Glorantha rules.*

Put up or shut up :-). I expect to see these rules for Issue 4!

Deadline, April 21, 2010.

RR