Rule One Magazine issue 4 needs articles

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_p2CfkAsk_iubbfuqQ-M_LaWt0GwuBHmPPpi3HJh5ph1bj4en9Y6GxikjxWvfearNjG1WB>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 15:41:40 -0800

I'm still waiting for those Orlanthi tiddlywinks game rules.

And if anyone else thinks they have any literary talent or rules system-fu, I might even publish you, as well. After all, I don't bother to proof-read or playtest submissions, so you can hand in any kind of crap and then claim to be a "Published Gloranthan Author", like the rest of us posers from years past.

RR