Re: Re: Rule One Magazine issue 4 needs articles

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_hcgw1frzJLxgOWHWXci69P2aTH-h0wIoxjCRJY8xzHJoleSu4Xainw9oUN_IP-weomI>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 19:19:52 -0500

I am sorry to have to say this, but since I mentioned a gloranthan tiddlywinks game being in development once in a forum post (total lack of actual rules not withstanding) I obviously have an iron clad leagle right - nay, obligation - to issue this "cease and desist" message to you and all other IP swiping authors who might actually prove to be more productive than me. Which is to say productive on any level what-so-ever.

Consider yourself notified!

Kevin "scorched earth" McD