Re: Digest Number 1211

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_L6wQ9hwLRQTiipijb_iLGeaGbxfhD3hE9WPZFRZJ1gIr65Ebr3-ya_rNc_xbi10Ljw7uP>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:11:56 -0800

> I am sorry to have to say this, but since I mentioned a gloranthan
> tiddlywinks game being in development once in a forum post (total lack of
> actual rules not withstanding) I obviously have an iron clad leagle
> right -
> nay, obligation - to issue this "cease and desist" message to you and all
> other IP swiping authors who might actually prove to be more productive
> than
> me. Which is to say productive on any level what-so-ever.

Fah, another even-less-than-poser. On February 5th - barely a month ago, mind - you wrote:

"Still, given the above commitment to "publish it all" - with no commitment to quality or originality mentioned - I will have to submit my Hofstaring *Treeleaper: Tiddlywinks in Glorantha rules.*"

Having proved yourself not just a Barracks-room Rules Lawyer, but a Barracks-room IP Lawyer, and not even a Barracks-room IP lawyer, but a Barracks-room IP lawyer *with no IP to protect*, I would cast you out among the worms, but you ain't good enough.

As I said before, Put Up or Shut Up.

And anyway, without anything to protect except the name "Hofstaring *Treeleaper: Tiddlywinks in Glorantha rules.*", anyone can write whatever Gloranthan tiddlywinks rules they want, so there. :-p Ppbbpbpbp.

RR