RuleOne issue 4 needs articles

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_kfYW7JO3xZLgbQaIrvC9HvLEWQJVaqVUaI1ve58r0tAjl4QtpZQytAY6rBrbyqlC6jQ7N>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 12:29:04 -0700

Your road to fame and fortune as a Celebrated Glorantha Writer!

Beautiful women will throw themselves at your feet and beg you to sleep with them; strong men will weep in shame and frustration that they are not you. (or maybe it's the other way around, I'm not one to decide *your* fate!).

I need articles (I *always* need articles!).

And I'm *still* waiting for the Orlanthi tiddlywinks rules.

RR