Win a copy of History of the Heortling People!

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_L-Xxp0ATQGeO4UXbUOyObksy9PVTbQEhAHvdeuhxCCgIMA23aZ_bzu5uho0ROwKEs3Vxz>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 07:54:10 -0700

Step up, Step up, step up!

Just answer one, simple question (and be fast on that reply), and a copy of History of teh Heortling People can be yours!

Greg Stafford, in association with Rule One magazine, is offering a copy of History of the Heortling People, shipped anywhere in the world, to the first person to correctly answer the question posted at the bottom his story in issue 3 of Rule One Magazine: Jotarang, A Story of the First-Age.

As this is a "First Response wins" contest, The question will be posted on Wednesday, April 13, at 8:00 AM Pacific time. I apologize for those people for whom this is the middle of the night.

The Myth of Jotorang:
http://ruleonemagazine.com/Iss3/Myth_Jotorang.php

The Contest question and rules will be at the bottom of the article.

Greg Stafford,
Roderick Robertson
RR
>From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the black utterances of a depraved imagination.